CloudM - CEO James Harries confirms £173M reports.

CloudM - CEO James Harries confirms reports he has sold 90% shareholding for £173M to undisclosed US telecom and the other 10% will be sold as part of the deal in 6 months. but refuses to comment on the $1.9 billion acquisition of BroadSoft by Cisco and his stake in Broadsoft at the time. His actual stake in Broadsoft was believed to be 20% from his investment in Hipcom in 2003.